I was cooking up some of my Spicey Pesto Chicken Casserole today and decided to try out the Shirataki Noodles that I picked up at Market of Choice the other day with a little of the Pesto Sauce that I use to make the Casserole. Here’s the recipe I used and a picture of how it looked before I fed it to my little Diva of a tummy!
Asiago & Pesto Fettuccine with Shirataki Noodles
Makes 1-2 Servings: Calories: 181 Fat: 14 Carbs: 6.4 Protein: 5.8
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Grated Asiago Cheese ( 40 Calories )
- Knorr Pest Mix ( Use 3 TBSP of Prepared Mix ) ( 99 Calories )
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- ¾ Cup Water
- Tofu Shirataki Fettuccine Noodle Substitute ( 40 Calories )
- Drain and Rinse Tofu Shirataki and Parboil for 2-3 Minutes .
- Lay Tofu Shirataki on Kitchen Towel and pat dry, let stand for 5 minutes.
- In small sauce pan mix Knorr’s Pesto Mix, ¼ cup Olive Oil and ¾ cup of water. Bring pesto sauce to a boil stirring constantly, let simmer for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Put Tofu Shirataki in a small pan and add about 3 Tablespoons of Pesto Mix
- Sprinkle Asiago Cheese over Pesto covered Shiratiki, stir gently until Pesto and Cheese mixes and melts.
- Serve warm immediately