Okay I know I haven’t been posting much but I had to come share…. Today was my 8 week anniversary and I just hit TWOTERVILLE!! 299!! I swear this is the first time I’ve ever gotten off the scale and done a little jig! WOOT! WOOT! So long 400s – See ya later 300s – Onederland here I come ?

I’m pretty pound of myself. I’m doing pretty good I think.
I’m eating semi normal foods now, just very small amounts, learning what my little Diva likes and what she doesn’t like. Let me tell you she is crazy picky when it comes to red meat. Geesh.

My gym time is back up to what it was before surgery, only better. I’m in the gym for an hour or so first thing in the morning, on the elliptical for 30 minutes and 2 miles then the treadmill for 40 minutes and 2 miles, 4 miles total! Never thought I’d see the day I walked 4 miles that fast and ENJOYED it! Then I’m back in the gym for an hour swimming freestyle laps at night. Loving that time in the pool, it’s sort of my version of yoga.

I think the only thing that concerns me at all at this point is that I *do* actually feel hungry. My stomach does actually growl. I had always hoped I’d be one of those that was never hungry again and could easily forget to eat, nope, no such luck. I really didn’t expect to experience hungry this early out of surgery that’s for sure. I’d like to think its head hunger, but when my stomach is actually growling and rumbling and stuff, it’s hard to convince myself that is what it is.

I’m off all the medication I was on prior to surgery. No more insulin, no more avandia, no more high blood pressure medicine. I’ve even stopped taking anti depressants and the pain meds that I had for my back. About the only thing I take these days is liquid Tylenol when my legs and butt are sore… yeah my butt! I didn’t know I had muscles there that could get sore but apparently the elliptical found them!

I’m having some issues with the Bipap machine that I got before surgery. I swallow A LOT of air when I sleep with it on my face and I wake up hurting, like in a lot of pain. The first time I tried it I woke up and if I hadn’t known what I’d changed and that I needed to get that air out of me I swear I would have had the hubby take me to the hospital. Luckily I started passing the air within the first hour or so of waking up and started to feel relief. The little Diva DOES NOT like air. See if I EVER try carbonation!